Vision and Guiding Principles
Every day we strive to solve aging adult challenges that families in our region face. We do so with a shared vision and ten core guiding principles.
To be the premier resource for home care services for older adults, dedicated to and recognized for our passion and commitment to serve, help, and enhance the quality of life and well-being of others.
- Recognize that the exceptional quality and dedication of our employees and the referred Caregivers are the backbone of the company and are essential to the realization of the shared vision.
- Refer sensitive and exceptional Caregivers and nurses who will consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Refer only those Caregivers and nurses who are honest and ethical, who assume personal responsibility for their actions, and who commit to providing consistent quality care.
- Contribute to the community through our support, time, and donations.
- Promote a cohesive, supportive, trusting, and professional work environment where everyone feels valued and rewarded for their contributions, loyalty, commitment, and team spirit.
- Respect and value one another as unique individuals and commit to cooperative, effective, open, and honest communication.
- Foster an empowering environment that promotes growth, development, advancement opportunities, and continuous learning.
- Commit to continual improvement of internal processes and systems to facilitate smooth, eco-friendly, efficient, timely, and accurate work.
- Ensure financial stability, continued growth, and success by being fiscally prudent and responsible.
- Honor our elders for their wisdom, life experiences, and their contributions to society while treating them with the utmost dignity and respect.