Vision and Guiding Principles
Every day we strive to solve aging adult challenges that families in our region face. We do so with a shared vision and ten core guiding principles.
To be the premier provider of in-home services for older adults, dedicated to and recognized for our passion and commitment to serve, help, and enhance the quality of life and well-being of others.
- Recognize that the exceptional quality and dedication of our employees and the referred Caregivers are the backbone of the company and are essential to the realization of the shared vision.
- Refer sensitive and exceptional Caregivers and nurses who will consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Refer only those Caregivers and nurses who are honest and ethical, who assume personal responsibility for their actions, and who commit to providing consistent quality care.
- Contribute to the community through our support, time, and donations.
- Promote a cohesive, supportive, trusting, and professional work environment where everyone feels valued and rewarded for their contributions, loyalty, commitment, and team spirit.
- Respect and value one another as unique individuals and commit to cooperative, effective, open, and honest communication.
- Foster an empowering environment that promotes growth, development, advancement opportunities, and continuous learning.
- Commit to continual improvement of internal processes and systems to facilitate smooth, eco-friendly, efficient, timely, and accurate work.
- Ensure financial stability, continued growth, and success by being fiscally prudent and responsible.
- Honor our elders for their wisdom, life experiences, and their contributions to society while treating them with the utmost dignity and respect.