Join the Team
Family & Nursing Care is always on the lookout for exceptional employees to join our family. Work with a company that offers exceptional benefits, prioritizes work-life balance, and is truly making a difference for our community. And, people are taking notice.
We’ve been honored and humbled to receive the following awards and acknowledgements, plus many more:
- Recognized as one of the top private duty home care agencies in the nation (out of 25,000+) by DecisionHealth™ Private Duty Platinum Awards.
- Workplace Excellence Award from the Alliance for Workplace Excellence four times.
- Best In-Home Care in Bethesda Magazine’s Best of Bethesda poll six times.
- Washington Business Journal honored us with both the Family-Owned Business Award and the Corporate Philanthropy Award.
- The Jewish Council for the Aging (JCA) announced the Kursban Family as their 2017 Humanitarian Awardees for their collective and individual ongoing dedication to causes that better humanity and the world in which we live.
Family & Nursing Care embodies a culture of caring, collaboration, and hard work. Do you want to be part of the best team in home care? We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and room for advancement for career-minded professionals. Click here to learn more about the benefits our employees enjoy. We are always seeking skilled and qualified candidates to join an already outstanding team. Below are our current office openings (please click on the position for full position descriptions):
If you are interested in joining the team to improve the quality of life for aging adults, please contact us by sending your resume to NBilotto@familynursingcare.com.
Family & Nursing Care Select Caregivers and Nurses
It takes an extraordinary person to be a Caregiver. As the American population grows older and their health and well-being needs increase, exceptional Caregivers provide families peace of mind. Family & Nursing Care Select is always searching for Caregivers who truly care about older adults.
Currently, we are looking for:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Certified Medication Technicians (CMTs)
Please review our qualifications for Caregivers. If you meet our minimum requirements, please feel free to contact our Silver Spring office at (301) 588-8200, our Howard County office at (410) 697-8200 or click here.
Family & Nursing Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.