The Caregiver Recruiter will recruit, interview, and on-board qualified Caregivers to work with Family & Nursing Care.
- Recommends and implements recruitment strategies which includes but is not limited to researching recruitment websites, job fairs etc. for finding new caregivers.
- Conducts application reviews to assess work experience, credentials and level of professionalism of the applicant.
- Administers challenge questions to assist caregivers in passing the competency exam.
- Completes the recruitment cycle with each qualified applicant which includes but is not limited to scheduling and conducting interviews, conducts background, credit and judiciary checks, completes references.
- Conducts recruitment for rehire/reactivation of previous caregivers.
- Communicates with applicant about their status in the recruitment process.
- Schedules caregivers for Orientation/IBM.
- Participates and presents in IBM, as necessary.
- Assists caregivers in obtaining Professional Liability Insurance.
- Data enters new Classic and Select caregivers into Matrixcare.
- Reports to CCMs the Classic caregivers who completed IBM and are ready for referrals.
- Qualifies existing Classic and Select caregivers for Hospice/Alzheimer’s skill.
- Serves as a backup for the other members in the Caregiver Services Department as necessary.
- Monthly check-in calls with caregivers.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel, data entry skills and experience with database software to enable accurate and expedient usage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including polite and effective telephone demeanor
- Strong customer service abilities to establish a rapport with office staff, caregivers, clients, contacts, and professionals to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, despite interruptions and background noise
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment with ability to successfully handle many tasks at one time
- 1+ years’ experience in healthcare recruiting and/or staffing, or related experience desired
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Experience with servicing seniors is a plus
- Experience using a multi-line telephone system preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, you are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Family & Nursing Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.