RN Field Nurse
This RN position, under the direction of the Director of Nursing is responsible for supervising Caregivers, including periodic, on-site supervision of care, in accordance with the Supervisory Visits SOP and skill assessments as needed. The RN will also conduct Client Start of Care Visits and development of Plans of Care (MD)/Service Plans (DC).
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct orientation of new Caregivers
- Communicate with physicians as needed to obtain orders and updates about the client status in order to ensure the Caregivers are properly carrying out their jobs
- Upon request, work in a Family & Nursing Care staffed clinic at senior living communities supporting clients with blood pressure checks, pill box fills, etc.
- Complete documentation thoroughly and efficiently, including without limitation the Service Agreement, POC/Service Plan, and Assessments
- Provide Nights & Weekend Coverage on a rotational basis
- RN required, BSN preferred – Current license to practice nursing in Maryland and DC
- 3-5 years of clinical nursing experience in home care, hospice, Medicare home health and/or in a private duty home care setting
- One-year supervisory experience in an adult care setting
- Effective customer service skills and caring attitude