Join the Team
Family & Nursing Care is always looking for exceptional employees to join our family. Work with a company that offers exceptional benefits, prioritizes work-life balance and is truly making a difference for our community. And, people are taking notice.
We’ve been honored and humbled to receive the following awards and acknowledgments, plus many more:
- National Business Research Institute (NBRI) Circle of Excellence award for Employee and Customer Experience.
- Workplace Excellence Award from the Alliance for Workplace Excellence four times.
- Best In-Home Care in Bethesda Magazine’s Best of Bethesda poll seven times.
- Washington Business Journal honored us with both the Family-Owned Business Award and the Corporate Philanthropy Award.
- The Jewish Council for the Aging (JCA) announced the Kursban Family as their 2017 Humanitarian Awardees for their collective and individual ongoing dedication to causes that better humanity and the world in which we live.
Family & Nursing Care embodies a culture of caring, collaboration, and hard work.
Do you want to be part of the best office team in home care? We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and room for advancement for career-minded professionals. We are always seeking skilled and qualified candidates to join an already outstanding team. We invite you to explore our current corporate employment opportunities below, and follow the instructions to apply if you are interested:
If you are interested in joining the team to improve the quality of life for aging adults, please contact us by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking to become a caregiver?
Family & Nursing Care offers its office employees a comprehensive, competitive, and valuable benefits program.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account (HSA) Dollars
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Birthday, Holidays and Floating Holidays
- 401(k) with discretionary company match
- Paid parking or commuter benefits
- Company-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Partial FMLA Paid Leave
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Dependent Care & Health Care
Professional Development & Social Events
Family & Nursing Care supports educational experiences that enhance employees’ work performance.
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Promote-from-within philosophy
- Encourage membership in professional organizations
Family & Nursing Care promotes employee engagement through social experiences that build a stronger team.
- Monthly staff breakfasts/lunches
- Staff social events
- Holiday luncheons/celebrations