Vision and Guiding Values
Every day we strive to solve aging adult challenges that families in our region face. We do so with a shared vision and 15 core guiding values.
To be the premier resource for home care services for older adults, dedicated to and recognized for our passion and commitment to serve, help, and enhance the quality of life and well-being of others.
- Recognize that the exceptional quality and dedication of our employees and the caregivers are the backbone of the company and are essential to the realization of the shared vision.
- Understand the vital importance of referring or providing caregivers who are sensitive, ethical, honest and consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Create a cohesive, supportive, and trusting work environment.
- Respect and value the diverse and unique perspectives of colleagues and commit to cooperative, effective, open, and honest communication.
- Take advantage of opportunities to continuously learn and grow.
- Continuously seek to innovate and improve internal processes and therefore the client experience.
- Protect the privacy and security of our clients, the caregivers, fellow employees, and the company’s information and assets.
- Be always responsive to the expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs of our clients, the caregivers, and fellow employees.
- Each staff member should understand their department’s goals and be involved in planning the work that affects them personally.
- Be proud of professional appearance, language, and behavior.
- Understand and promote the FNC Foundation’s mission.
- Honor our elders for their wisdom, life experiences, and their contributions to society, while treating them with the utmost dignity and respect.
- Be empowered to create unique, memorable and personal experiences for our clients, caregivers, and referral partners.
- Immediately resolve complaints from clients, caregivers, and referral partners.
- Make sustainability and giving back to the community a daily habit.