Family & Nursing Care Select
Family & Nursing Care Select employs rigorously-screened and highly-qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Certified Medication Technicians (CMTs) to provide home care to older adults.
Upon start of care, a Supervisory Nurse will meet with your family and your loved one to assess your needs and create a Plan of Care. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing there is a Registered Nurse (RN) overseeing the care and visiting on an ongoing basis to check in and make any adjustments needed.
Sometimes, a client’s needs are beyond the scope of what the Board of Nursing allows a CNA or CMT to do. For those situations, Family & Nursing Care Select employs Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) to assist with many skilled functions, including:
- Medication Administration (*CMTs may also provide this service)
- Diabetes Management
- Tube Feeding
- Wound Care
- Ostomy Care
Family & Nursing Care Select is licensed as a Residential Service Agency by the Maryland Department of Health, Office of Health Care Quality, MD RSA License R2519R.
Why Choose Family & Nursing Care Select?
- Family & Nursing Care Select’s nurse oversight is welcomed by adult children who find the extra reassurance comforting or are not able to check in on their loved ones regularly because they live too far away or their schedule will not allow it.
- Each Family & Nursing Care Select Caregiver, as an employee, receives ongoing supervision and training specific to the health conditions and individual needs of each client.
- Caregivers are paid by Family & Nursing Care Select. Invoices are mailed every other week.
- Family & Nursing Care Select simplifies payment for those with Long-Term Care Insurance by handling all the paperwork and billing on a client’s behalf.
- Family & Nursing Care Select employs Certified Medication Technicians (CMTs) who are CNAs that administer prescribed medications under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Family & Nursing Care Select Caregivers are entitled to overtime pay when working 40+ hours/week. Unlike many other agencies, Family & Nursing Care Select does not charge clients additional overtime—we absorb that cost so that clients experience the many benefits realized from superior continuity of care with greater consistency of Caregivers.
Find out about our Family & Nursing Care Classic services.
We serve suburban MD and Washington, DC.