In Need Of Care?
Sometimes it is expected. Sometimes it is the last thing you expect. When a cherished aging adult can no longer live completely independently, there are hundreds of decisions to be made—sometimes in a relatively short timeframe. At Family & Nursing Care, we want to quickly and completely ease your mind. Since 1968, we’ve been there for thousands of families. It’s what we love to do; it’s what we’re honored to do.
Home Care support includes:
- Activities of Daily Living: Bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, meal preparation, feeding, toileting, continence care, transferring, and lifting.
- Mobility Assistance: Range of motion exercises, assistance with walking, and turning/positioning in bed.
- Companionship: Engaging in activities and hobbies, keeping the body and mind stimulated, medication reminders, and encouraging independence.
- Support Services: Linens, laundry, light housekeeping, shopping and errands, accompanying and transporting to/from appointments.
- Medication Administration: Certified Medication Technicians (CMTs) administer prescribed medications under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Skilled Nursing: Medication management, Diabetes management, tube feeding, wound care, injections, and ostomy care.
In addition, Caregivers are available who have experience working with a variety of conditions and diagnoses, including: Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementias, Parkinson’s Disease, Cancer, Hospice and Palliative Care, Pneumonia, Diabetes, Heart Attack/Disease, Stroke, and Depression.
Just tell us what you need.
After listening closely to you, we will match the right Caregiver for your loved one’s personality, needs, and circumstances. Each situation is unique and that is why our service customization is guided by Family & Nursing Care’s Caregiver task sheet. Let our decades of experience be your guide. Learn more about our innovative Client Services Management model.
There when you need us.
We deliver home care services in private homes, retirement communities, independent and assisted living facilities, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, hospitals…anywhere that you need care. Whether you need assistance a few hours a week or to provide around-the-clock care, we help. A Caregiver referred by Family & Nursing Care will be at your side within hours of your first call. Flexibility and responsiveness are only the beginning of what makes Family & Nursing Care revolutionary. Find out why thousands of families for over half a century have selected us to care for their loved ones.
Simply call or contact us and we’ll walk you through every step of the way. Do not worry about when you should call. Now is exactly the right time. We’re open 24/7. 301-588-8200
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions to find out what others in your situation have wondered about.