Family & Nursing Care Select is a home care agency that employs rigorously-screened and highly-qualified Caregivers to provide home care to older adults.
Upon starting care, a Supervisory Nurse will meet with you to assess the client’s needs and create a Plan of Care. Clients and their families enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing there is a Registered Nurse (RN) overseeing the care, checking in regularly, and making any adjustments needed.
Experience the benefits and comfort of Family & Nursing Care Select
- Our home care agency is focused on compassionate and reliable in-home care.
- Our nurse oversight is welcomed by adult children who find the extra reassurance comforting or are not able to check in on their loved ones regularly because they live too far away or their schedule will not allow it.
- Each Select Caregiver, as an employee, receives ongoing supervision and training specific to the health conditions and individual needs of each client. Each Caregiver is also covered by the company’s professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- Caregivers are paid by Family & Nursing Care Select.
- Client invoices are sent and payable every other week.
- As an added service to clients with Long-Term Care Insurance, Family & Nursing Care Select help clients and their families better understand the benefits offered by their policy and helps them file the requisite paperwork for
reimbursement (see more information below).
- Our Caregivers receive overtime pay when working 40+ hours/week. Unlike many other agencies, we don’t pass this cost on to you. We absorb that cost so that clients experience the many benefits realized from superior continuity of care with greater consistency of Caregivers.
Flexible Commitments to Meet Everyone’s Unique Needs
Many people aren’t aware of the flexible nature of home care. Care can be arranged for just a few hours a day up to 24 hours a day. There is no long-term obligation.
We recognize that every family’s needs are different and there is no one-size-fits-all answer. People who try home care experience such positive changes in their life and in the life of their loved one that they often choose to receive services long term. We work together with you to find a solution for your unique family situation.
A Home Care Agency that Advocates on Your Behalf
While services from a private duty home care company like Family & Nursing Care (both Family & Nursing Care Classic and Family & Nursing Care Select options) are not eligible for reimbursement from Medicare, Medicaid, or general health insurance, most Long-Term Care Insurance (LTCI) policies reimburse their policyholders for these private duty services.
LTCI policies reimburse policyholders either a daily, weekly, or monthly maximum amount for home care to assist them with activities of daily living. Some policies will also have a benefit for home care if your loved one is diagnosed with a cognitive impairment, and needs dementia or Alzheimer’s care.
As an added service to our clients who have LTCI, Family & Nursing Care Select helps you better understand the benefits offered by your policy and helps you file the requisite paperwork for reimbursement. We first have a conference call between the Long-Term Care Insurance carrier and our Family & Nursing Care Select Long Term Care Manager to support you in getting a full understanding of the criteria, benefits, and next steps to a successful and smooth experience with the claims reimbursement process.
Family & Nursing Care Select can also assist you with getting reimbursements from your LTCI carrier for the cost of our Services by submitting the necessary claim documentation to your LTCI company.
Our specialized support allows us to advocate on your behalf.
We believe it is our job to ease your mind and present solutions to your challenges—not cause you more paperwork and aggravation.